More Silly Songs
Selections on the CD include:
In Newfoundland we can make up a funny or silly song about anything. Poking fun at ourselves goes hand in hand with everyday experiences.
- The Dundee Cat Shanneyganock,
- Piece Of Baloney Dick Nolan,
- Boarding House On Confederation Square Joan Morrissey,
- Eli’s Viagra Ellis Coles,
- I Had A Hat The Government Rams,
- I’m My Own Grandpa A Frank Willis,
- I Had But 50 Cents The Punters,
- Seven Old Ladies Anchors Aweigh,
- Shoot ‘Em From The Road Leaky Boat,
- Mrs Murphy’s Chowder Mark Hiscock,
- Tim Finnegans Wake The Celtic Connection,
- Rattlin’ Bog The Irish Descendants,
- The Laughing Policeman Gregory Donagh
It makes no difference whether the song is about a cat, bologna, boarding house, family tree, lack of money, old ladies, moose, chowder, a wake, bogs or laughing policemen.
It’s all here, real or implied!
What’s life without humor? Boring!